[LEAPSECS] Schedule for success

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Tue Dec 30 07:22:05 EST 2008

On 30 Dec 2008 at 8:57, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> We have millions of documents which mandate, directly or indirectly,

> the usage of UTC. Starting with legislation about local timezones

> over POSIX to international treaties about transport, communication

> and power-generation.

And plenty more that mandate GMT, or some other meridian-based time
that can be calculated as an offset of GMT. But you seem to only
care about the documents that mandate UTC in particular, regarding
them as sacrosanct, while the ones that mandate something else are
merely quaint relics that can safely be ignored.

--
== Dan ==