[LEAPSECS] Coming of age in the solar system

Richard B. Langley lang at unb.ca
Mon Sep 6 08:28:55 EDT 2010

Some of us have designed/rebuilt sundials:
<http://www.new-brunswick.net/new-brunswick/fredericton/page1.html>
<http://www.mail-archive.com/sundial@uni-koeln.de/msg09972.html>.
There is a very knowledgeable sundial group, which includes a number
of scientists and others familiar with the astronomical niceties:
-- Richard

Richard B. Langley E-mail: lang at unb.ca
Geodetic Research Laboratory Web: http://www.unb.ca/GGE/
Dept. of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering Phone: +1 506 453-5142
University of New Brunswick Fax: +1 506 453-4943
Fredericton, N.B., Canada E3B 5A3
Fredericton? Where's that? See: http://www.city.fredericton.nb.ca/