[LEAPSECS] any other parties?

Keith Winstein keithw at mit.edu
Sun Jul 8 14:48:08 EDT 2012

Around MIT we have a tradition of trying to do a "shot" of alcohol
exactly within the leap second.

I managed this in 2008 and 2005 but am sorry to say I was attending a
wedding reception this time and did not get my alcohol consumption
quota satisfied this year.

But this is our very circumscribed celebratory tradition around these parts...