[LEAPSECS] Longer horizon

Richard B. Langley lang at unb.ca
Wed Jul 11 07:27:57 EDT 2012

Peter:
Did any BBC radio station transmit the 7-pip Greenwich Time Signal for
the leap second? I did check the iPlayer repeats from BBC Radios 1
through 5 but it appears that these stations, at least via iPlayer,
didn't use it. Unlike for the 2008 leap second when Radio 5 made a big
deal about it.
-- Richard Langley

lang at unb.ca |

| Geodetic Research Laboratory Web: http://www.unb.ca/GGE/

| Dept. of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering Phone: +1 506

453-5142 |

| University of New Brunswick Fax: +1 506

453-4943 |

| Fredericton, N.B., Canada E3B