Michel Fortin

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Wed Dec 1 00:44:37 EST 2004

Lou Quillio wrote:
> It should be said on this list that Michel Fortin is a brilliant and
> generous man, and that Markdown owes its life to him.
>
> Gruber is the blood, PHP-Markdown is the oxygen.

WordPress 1.2 with a slightly old version of PHP Markdown included has
been downloaded well over a hundred thousand times. 1.3 will include the
latest at time of release. I'm also working on forum software that will
use Markdown as its syntax, and looking at adapting it for use with Mediawiki.

So, thank you. :)

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://pingomatic.com | http://cnet.com