Getting around div tags

Andy Fragen lists at thefragens.com
Sat Mar 20 18:37:19 EST 2004

This is certainly a solution and one that would cause little breakage.

John, Markdown is your baby and I'm just trying to cite and example of
where something doesn't quite work the way I expected, or how I would
like it to work. I just want Markdown to replace textile for me, because
I think the syntax is much easier to understand and I won't have to go
back to the textile refs all the time or just not use all of the benefits
of textile. I think it will be much easier to utilize many more of
Markdown's processes as it's syntax seems more natural.

--
Andy Fragen