Markdown-discuss Digest, Vol 5, Issue 11

Jacob Patton shotwise at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 15:50:12 EST 2004

John,

I've finally had a chance to implement the code you
suggested.  Barring one small change, it works like a
charm--thank you for a great set of scripts!  (And to
think I had forgotten about SmartyPants!)

The change I had to make required adding "perl" before
the command to be executed.

For example:
return shell_exec("echo $input | $markdown_script");
becomes
return shell_exec("echo $input | perl
$markdown_script");

Thanks again,