asterisks as bold or italic? (another push)

Joshua Herzig-Marx JHerzigMarx at NaviMedix.com
Tue Mar 30 15:06:59 EST 2004

One more good reason for *strong* and _em_: MS Word's autoformat feature
used *bold* and _italics_. Not that many of us would care, but if we're
looking for the tool to be used by less technical folks...