PHP Markdown

John Gruber gruber at fedora.net
Wed Mar 31 04:25:16 EST 2004

Jason Kitcat <jeep at j-dom.org> wrote on 03/31/04 at 9:46a:

> Does anyone else find that PHP-Markdown chokes on un-escapes square
> brackets where as Markdown "Classic" doesn't? (or am I doing something
> wrong?)

I noticed this too, because I know where all the tricky parsing
problems are. :^)

I'm going to report it to Michel directly. In general, that's my
recommendation for reporting bugs in other implementations of
Markdown. That's not to say this list can't be used for discussion
about other implementations, and even discussion of differences
between them, but outright bug reports should go to the author of
the port.