Proposed table syntax

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Thu Oct 21 15:30:11 EDT 2004

John Grubber wrote:

> How frequently do people really need multiple paragraphs and lists and
> blockquotes inside a table?

Multiple paragraphs, lists, and blockquotes? Not much I think.

But multiple lines would probably be much more useful. This was the
primary intent of my proposition. Something like this:

	Company                 Description
	Apple Computer inc.     The maker of the Macintosh, iPod,
	                        Quicktime and Firewire.
	Microsoft               No need for a description.

I just stripped the last row from my last example.

Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com
http://www.michelf.com/