link soup

Yuri T. qaramazov at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 14:10:48 EDT 2005

Yeah, what _did_ get decided on footnotes? Is there basically an
agreement that the [^foo] is the way to go?

> For me its about coding

> citations in papers. There are some particular conventions that will

> probably need to be adhered to in terms of the style [^1] of the

> citations in the output.

I've also trying to figure out how to write papers in MD and get
actual PDF output. Last year I tried running MD output through
html2latex and then pdflatex, which basically works, except that you
have to use latex for missing functionality, which is (1) footnotes,
(2) bibliography. It would be nice to have a native solution for
footnotes and bibliography.

- yuri