Modular/Packaging Suggestion

Mark Lawrence lawrence at unified-eng.com
Tue Aug 30 11:49:30 EDT 2005

I feel as though I have just wandered into a Heinlein time travel
story. Just yesterday, I (the original Mark Lawrence) stripped the
blosxom, Movable Type, and command line stuff from Markdown.pl to
create a Markdown.pm file for `use`ing in a larger HTML filter
script. Today, I (still the original Mark Lawrence) looked at my
email and found this message from another Mark Lawrence (with a
suspicious null.net address--an indication of a visitor [nomad] from
another dimension?) who has done a similar, albeit more thorough, job
of modularizing Markdown. The vertigo is so strong I can't bring
myself to follow his links.

--
(the original) Mark Lawrence