Implementing dl (dt,dd)

Khiraly khiraly123 at gmx.net
Sun Jan 2 18:01:01 EST 2005

Dear list,

bob: thx for the gpl clarification.

I have thinked about my proposition, and clarify a bit more, so here is
my proposition:

: Definition

  Description

: Second Definition

  Second description what is a bit more long

  And have more than one nested paragraph.

: Css definition by <http://www.googlism.com>

  * css is easy

  * css is the way to go

  * css is in many ways preferable to using tables for layout

After I write my document along...
-------------

So this ``Markdownish'' code should be translated to this xhtml code:

<dl>
 <dt>Definition</dt>
 <dd>Description</dd>

 <dt>Second Definition</dt>

 <dt>Css definition by <a
href="http://www.googlism.com">http://www.googlism.com</a></dt>
     <li>css is the way to go</li>
     <li>css is in many ways preferable to using tables for
</dl>

-------------

In the browser will look like this:

Definition
        Description
Second Definition

        Second description what is a bit more long

        And have more than one nested paragraph.

Css definition by http://www.googlism.com

        - Css is easy

        - css is the way to go

        - css is in many ways preferable to using tables for layout

After I write my document along...

However to this *default* style can achieved by with a simple list
(<ul><li>), but the site designer have more freedom how to display in
the browser (more CSS possibilities).

What the others think about this idea?

I have found this style in a wiki dialect too:
http://wiki.mozilla.org/index.php/Wikipedia_DTD/Overview

Best regards,
 Khiraly