Markdown barfs on this document

Joe Chellman lists at chellman.org
Mon Jan 31 21:38:28 EST 2005

I've been thinking about this business of Markdown.pl getting bogged
down on nested lists.

Might it be a good idea to have a reset button of sorts?  Something I
could place in a Markdown document that would do something like garbage
collection, just clean up everything and start over afresh?

If a block isn't being processed, I could preceed it with the reset
string in the Markdown document, and it could start over as if it were
the beginning of the text.

I could envision problems with this, but I want to bring it up anyway,
see what y'all who know more about Markdown than I do think.

Joe
--
Joe Chellman
http://www.chellman.org/