Syntax Description in French

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Wed Mar 9 18:34:02 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

I'm completing a translation to French of the Markdown syntax page
currently found on Daring Fireball. I was wondering if some other
french-speaking people here would like to review it. My plan is to
publish it later this month on the PHP Markdown website (if it passes
John's approval about copyrights, which I'm sure it will).

I'm especially seeking feedback about translation of the following
terms. Please contact me off list if you have ideas or comments (in
French if you want).

Termes français                    | English terms
HTML intercalé                     | Inline HTML
Éléments de bloc                   | Block Elements
Éléments de texte                  | Span Elements
Lien incorporé                     | Inline Link
Lien en référence                  | Reference Link
Échappement                        | Escape
Sauts de ligne manuels             | Hard Wrap
Guillemets obliques (accent grave) | Backtick
Dièse (croisillon)                 | Hash

Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com
http://www.michelf.com/