underscores in urls

Angie Ahl alists at vertebrate.co.uk
Mon Mar 14 19:27:24 EST 2005

This is more for John G, sorry if it makes no sense to those that don't
speak regex ;)

haven't looked at the MD code for a while now but couldn't this be
fixed by using \b before and after the _

ie _.*?_  becomes \b_.*?_\b

I just love word boundaries, they almost always do exactly what I want.

HTH

Angie