Problems with incorporating markdown into a project

Ryan Booker ryanbooker at gmail.com
Sun May 8 06:31:21 EDT 2005

Wouldn't that mean that everything would fail?

If I type the reference as:

[1]: http://blah.com/ (title)

instead of

[1]: http://blah.com "title"

it works.

I going to check "escaping" of characters when I get home.  It seems
to work fine on the command line, so it must be something to do with
the quality of data passed from the html form to the markdown script.

As for new line characters, I don't quit follow what you mean?  The
input for the Markdown script etc comes from an html form.  Are you
suggesting that the script files them selves have had their new line
characters corrupted?