MultiMarkdown now supports tables

Fletcher T. Penney fletcher at alumni.duke.edu
Thu Nov 10 18:02:30 EST 2005

On Nov 10, 2005, at 5:31 PM, Dr. Drang wrote:

> the <thead>, which makes the body cells bold and the header cells not

> bold. Lines 1737, 1738, 1740, and 1752 of MultiMarkdown.pl appear to

> be the culprits. I'm working from version '1.0.1Multi11', downloaded

> from your site today.

Fixed in the soon to be released Multi12 version. Thanks!

> Thank you for doing for this. I haven't tested the LaTeX conversion

> yet, but I have high hopes for it saving me a lot of work in the

> future.

I hope so as well - it has saved me time, as I can write one document
in OmniOutliner, export it to Markdown text to use in my wiki, and
then save a plain text, HTML, and pdf version to go along as ReadMe's
with my software.... Much easier than having multiple source documents.

Let me know how the LaTeX works for you as well!

Fletcher

--
Fletcher T. Penney
fletcher at alumni.duke.edu

I moved into an all-electric house. I forgot and left the porch light
on all day. When I got home the front door wouldn't open.
- Steven Wright