MultiMarkdown now supports tables

Dr. Drang drdrang at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 18:24:01 EST 2005

On 11/10/05, Fletcher T. Penney <fletcher at alumni.duke.edu> wrote:

> Let me know how the LaTeX works for you as well!

OK, and I guess I'll let the rest of the list know, too.

In my first attempt at a table, the body of the table didn't show up
in the LaTeX output. It went straight from the \midrule at the end of
the header to \end{tabular} on the next line.

I believe I have traced this to line 437 of xhtml2latex.xslt which is

<xsl:apply-templates select="tr"/>

pair, I changed it to

<xsl:apply-templates select="tbody"/>

and added this stanza

<xsl:template match="tbody">
<xsl:apply-templates select="tr" />
</xsl:template>

I am very much an XSLT novice, so I may have introduced some bugs, and
so far my testing has been confined to a single trial document. But my
table now prints out in full.

--
Dr. Drang