MultiMarkdown now supports tables (and link/image attributes!!)

Fletcher T. Penney fletcher at alumni.duke.edu
Thu Nov 10 19:12:28 EST 2005

You had an older version of the xslt - I fixed this in the last day
or two (after adding table support to MultiMarkdown). (I don't
announce changes to the XSLT, and they don't really have a version
number - just have to watch the wiki or the RSS... Sorry - wasn't
sure if anyone else is using those are not)

BTW, that was the same approach to a solution that I took, and it works.

Fletcher

PS> Multi12 will also have support for image and anchor attributes
using the syntax proposed by Choan C. Gálvez:

<http://six.pairlist.net/pipermail/markdown-discuss/2005-October/
001578.html>

In other words:

This is a formatted ![image][] and a [link][] with attributes.

[image]: http://path.to/image "Image title" width=40 height=400
[link]: http://path.to/link.html "Some Link" class=external
style="border: solid black 1px;"

I'm still doing a bit more testing, but plan to release tonight,
along with instructions. Let me know what happens.

John said he would add something similar to Markdown eventually, so
this syntax may or may not mesh with his approach when he releases
his solution.