OmniOutliner Markdown Export Plugin Available

David Herren david at idiomatrix.com
Sun Oct 2 14:54:06 EDT 2005

As a regular user of OmniOutliner, I'm interested in this, but I do
have to ask why you've gone to the trouble? OO exports to html
directly already, and you can print to a PDF file as it is.

On Oct 1, 2005, at 7:55 PM, Fletcher T. Penney wrote:

> * create a document in OmniOutliner using the outline for the

> structure, and the notes for the text

> * export using the Markdown plugin to a markdown text file

> * run MultiMarkdown on the text file to create a complete (ie

> * optionally use XSLT to convert the XHTML file to LaTeX (and

> subsequently pdf) or S5 (other xsl files can be created for a variety

> of formats)

> So far, it has been working in my tests.

/david

--
david herren - shoreham, vt us na terra solsys orionarm

"We spent a lot of time talking about Africa, as we should. Africa is
a nation that suffers from incredible disease."

-George W. Bush, Gothenburg, Sweden, Jun 14, 2001

http://www.bushorchimp.com/