The Status of Markdown

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Sat Oct 29 03:38:49 EDT 2005

Lst Recv <listrecv at gmail.com> 2005-10-28 20:50:

> * How to stucture the Markdown. Beyond headings, I'd like to

> semanticaly annotate different parts. (This also helps with

> formatting, as above.) Should I just create my own tags (eg

I don't know exactly what you want but I'm doing something along these lines,
at the top of the each document I have a simple header with some meta
information. My solution to this is to wrap some additional code around the
call to Markdown that removes this info before sending it to Markdown, I can
then use the meta information as I see fit. An example can be found at
<http://blog.mostrom.pp.se/?p=63>

jem
--
Jan Erik Moström, www.mostrom.pp.se