adding [markdown] to the email subject lines for markdown-discuss

Seumas Mac Uilleachan seumas at idirect.ca
Wed Jul 19 19:57:08 EDT 2006

Aah, I see ....

There's an extension for Thunderbird - [mnenhy][1] that lets you
customise the header display. I haven't used it myself but maybe it'll
help you.

[1] http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/

What you really want is: instead of "Move to ..." in the filter,
"Prepend to subject ..."
which sounds like an enhancement request. Good luck with that :)