Markdown file extension

Fletcher T. Penney fletcher at alumni.duke.edu
Mon Oct 9 12:35:03 EDT 2006

What do you mean by "official"? Has this been endorsed by John?

I can't find any information on the file-extensions.org site to
describe what the "organization" is. The site seems heavily
advertising focused and doesn't provide a lot of information.

Perhaps I am being overly skeptcal... Don't get me wrong, I was just
having a discussion the other day about markdown file extensions and
wishing for a "standard". I just want to make sure it truly is
"official" before implementing it in my own work.

F-

--
Fletcher T. Penney
fletcher at alumni.duke.edu

On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament],
'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will
the right answers come out?'
I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas
that could provoke such a question.
- Charles Babbage