PHP Dingus Fix

Adam McMaster adam at moosoft.net
Wed Sep 20 17:56:00 EDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-09-19 at 08:32 -0400, Michel Fortin wrote:

> Le 19 sept. 2006 à 7:05, Adam McMaster a écrit :

> > I've found a footnote-related bug. [...]

> > And here's how it renders, with the subheading showing up in the

> > footnotes section at the end:

> I see this happening with a couple of elements of the Markdown

> syntax: they become part of the footnote definition whether they are

> indented or not. That's a bug I'll have to fix.

I've found a workaround for this bug, but have also encountered a new
one. Placing a HTML comment after the footnote definition fixes the
first problem. Now I've found that placing a footnote inside a list
causes them to be numbered out of order. E.g.:

This is the first paragraph.[^first]

[^first]: This is the first note.

<!-- footnote fix -->

* List item one.[^second]