Bug: Code block after list

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 14:37:31 EDT 2007

IIRC, there was a recent discussion about having two blank lines force
the end of a block. If implemented, that would certainly work here and
simplify all the possibilities Michel summarized nicely. Most likely,
I would then always wrap any code blocks in two blank lines for good
measure.

Certainly a simpler solution than others proposed here. Or is there
something obvious that I'm missing?