[ANN] PHP Markdown 1.0.1h & Extra 1.1.4

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Thu Aug 9 10:57:07 EDT 2007

Le 2007-08-05 à 1:45, Allan Odgaard a écrit :

> Assuming you keep the source under svn control here’s a request for

> exposing that.

> That way we can just “svn up” or “svn switch «tag»” to update.

Well, it is kept under revision control on a local (file://...)
repository. I'm currently using Subversion, although I'm considering
switching to something else, and I may very well change my current
workflow so that the repository may hold the parser classes in
separate files with a script alongside that will bundle them as
"plugins", as they're currently.

Given these plans, I'm not sure the trouble of bringing the
repository online at this time is going to help anyone (and it
wouldn't help me make the transition either).

That said, I'm sensible to the idea of having a way to do automatic
updates. Someone asked me recently for a PHP Markdown package
suitable for the PEAR installer; would that be helpful?

Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com
http://www.michelf.com/