Markdown and Wikis

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Wed Feb 21 16:28:25 EST 2007

Reply to Shawn Medero <soypunk at gmail.com> 07-02-21 10:55:

>I'm curious as to what problems you've seen with Markdown+PmWiki. I've

>been using [Ben Wilson's cookbook entry for Markdown][1] and haven't

>_noticed_ any problems but I've likely been blind to the to issues.

I haven't used his recipe (it seemed to be very beta) but the
other one, and the problem there is linking (for me). I can for
example use links like [this](Main.HomePage) but only if use it
like this [this](/Main.HomePage) but that requires me to use
clean URLs and have the wiki at the document root.

jem