Make --html4tags the default?

Yuri Takhteyev qaramazov at gmail.com
Wed May 2 17:58:24 EDT 2007

According to the document cited by Allan, "<br />" and "<hr />" are
not valid HTML4 tags. I believe this is true. Whether it matters is
a different question - most browsers seem to handle them fine when fed
"HTML4" and there some benefits in having the documents be kind-of
parsable as poor man's XML even if they don't fully conform to XHTML
specifications.

- yuri

--
Yuri Takhteyev