ANN: python-markdown2 -- another Python implementation of Markdown

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 21:45:40 EDT 2007

Trent,

I just sumbled across your project yesterday.

I have been patching various bugs in recent weeks. If you could,
please make sure any bugs/patches you submit are against the latest in
the subversion repo attached to the Sourceforge project. That would be
much appreciated.You might also want to check the tracker in
Sourceforge to see if any have already been reported. If not, thats
fine. We'll work with whatever you have.