ANN: python-markdown2 -- another Python implementation of Markdown

Trent Mick trentm at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 13:13:58 EDT 2007

> I have been patching various bugs in recent weeks. If you could,

> please make sure any bugs/patches you submit are against the latest in

> the subversion repo attached to the Sourceforge project. That would be

> much appreciated.You might also want to check the tracker in

> Sourceforge to see if any have already been reported. If not, thats

> fine. We'll work with whatever you have.

Searched quickly and couldn't find any other related issues (although
the SF tracker is painful to use :).

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1825231&group_id=153041&atid=790198
(This patch applies to the trunk.)

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1825234&group_id=153041&atid=790198
(Should apply to trunk, let me know if not.)

Cheers,
Trent

--
Trent Mick