Coda, Textwrangler, Writeroom, OS X

Tim Visher tim.visher at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 13:51:53 EDT 2008

Hello Everyone,

Has anyone installed Markdown for Coda, Writeroom, Textwrangler, or OS
X? I'm really interested in using this more but I'm interested in
finding the best way to use. Biggest win for me would be for it to
work from within Writeroom. Textwrangler would be next, followed by
OS X, and Coda would be almost useless. I did see that MacPorts has 2
different distros of markdown (one in python and one for perl). Is
that the way to go to install, or should the script just be
downloaded?

Anyway, thoughts would be helpful. Thanks in advance!

--

In Christ,

Timmy V.

http://burningones.com/