Coda, Textwrangler, Writeroom, OS X

Tom Humiston tom at jumpingrock.net
Thu Sep 4 14:08:01 EDT 2008

TextWrangler: I dropped the Markdown 1.0.1 Perl script into
~/Library/Application Support/TextWrangler/Unix Support/Unix Filters/

I renamed it "Convert Markdown to HTML" for a friendlier menu name,
and to distinguish it from another script that converts HTML to
Markdown.

If anyone knows how to do it, I'd like to see a Markdown item on Mac
OS X's Services menu, so that I can reach it from TextEdit or
wherever. Ditto for Markdown Extra.