Any way to get syntax-highlighted code blocks with Text::MultiMarkdown?

David Chambers david.chambers.05 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 18:56:23 EST 2010

I'm not familiar with Text::MultiMarkdown, but I can say that I've found
google-code-prettify <http://code.google.com/p/google-code-prettify/> to be
a good fit with Markdown due to the fact that it acts upon vanilla <pre>
blocks (unlike SyntaxHighlighter, for example, which only acts upon elements
with a particular class name.

If you're interested in seeing this duo in action, have a look at:

- http://dċd.ws/70/ <http://xn--dd-7la.ws/70/> *(the rendered page with
highlighting)*
- http://dċd.ws/70/m/ <http://xn--dd-7la.ws/70/m/> *(the page's Markdown)
*