Hello

ipah ipah at me.com
Fri Dec 31 18:04:40 EST 2010

New to mailing lists and Markup as well so please bear with me. I have been looking for two things. A project management system that syncs with Notational Velocity as well as something that lets me write and format script in plain text, then have that converted to the proper formatting for a script. I was wondering would Markdown have the ability to do this or have the changes necessary for this? If I am not being clear please let me know. Basically I want to write my scripts in plain text but add Markdown to each line so that when parsed at some point I get a perfectly formated script For instance I would write.

sl fade in

Which would make this a proper slug line and covert all the characters to CAPS.

Etc for the rest of the script and various formatting types.

Thanks in advance.
http://www.rh-y.me