Markdown development

Sherwood Botsford sgbotsford at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 14:20:26 EDT 2010

Given the paucity of ETS editors, viewers, enabled browsers however, I'm
afraid that I will insist on keeping my horse, at least until there is more
than two roads in town. My horse will eat hay. And who knows where the
next gas station is.

The bowerbird is half right. Elastic tab stops are worthy of implementing.
But to keep the transition cost minimal the older way has to be supported
also.

I can see merit in having MD understand elastic tab stops as part of it's
goal toward minimalist markup.
It certainly would make simple tables easy to do.

Respectfully,

Sherwood of Sherwood's Forests

Sherwood Botsford
Sherwood's Forests -- http://Sherwoods-Forests.com