New parser-based Markdown implementation for Java

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Mon May 3 06:54:00 EDT 2010

Le 2010-05-03 à 4:29, Allan Odgaard a écrit :

> Not aware of one but I wrote the TextMate manual in Markdown and it is available here:http://svn.textmate.org/trunk/Manual/pages/en/

For benchmarking I'm using your manual too. :-)

I have concatenated all the files into one big file, and I have made a second file which just contains the content of the first repeated twice. I expect the second to take about twice the time, or less. If the second one takes more than twice the time, it means that the time it takes does not grow linearly with the input, which is a bad sign of further problems as input files grow.

michel.fortin at michelf.com
http://michelf.com/