New parser-based Markdown implementation for Java

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Mon May 3 07:03:09 EDT 2010

Le 2010-05-03 à 3:42, Mathias a écrit :

> 1. Test Suite: Is there anything more than John Grubers test suite that you know off? Maybe a good, large file for benchmarking? I'd like to compare pegdowns performance to some other implementations. I could also run the original test suite a few times in a row for benchmarking but maybe there is another more accepted benchmark available somewhere?

I've made a test suite for PHP Markdown called MDTest, which includes a couple more tests and a system to normalize the HTML output to avoid flagging as error insignificant whitespace differences.

<http://michelf.com/docs/projects/mdtest-1.1.zip>

It's lacking a couple of other tests I added recently.

michel.fortin at michelf.com
http://michelf.com/