Disappointed

David Chambers david.chambers.05 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 13:28:53 EST 2011

Hi John,

I don't think you'll find usage tips discussed here very often, aside from
recurring questions such as “How does one include consecutive code blocks
or consecutive unordered lists?” As with most mailing lists, you're likely
to find only a portion of the posts interesting. From time to time, though,
there is interesting and constructive discussion. It tends to focus on ways
in which Markdown is being incorporated into software and ways in which the
language itself is being extended.

David