fried fish, available, for free

Mandaris Moore mandaris.moore at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 23:06:58 EDT 2011

I'm had no intention of causing disrespect or to diminish the value of your work. I was just stating that it's unsafe to click a link and then download a file from some person out of the blue. The email started off with the title "fried fish, available, for free" and has a link to jaquarps.com. Seemed a little... fishy.

Anyway, I hope that you continue with your project and sharing with the world.

Best regards,

Mandaris Moore
Email: Mandaris.Moore at gmail.com