An Observation

Seumas Mac Uilleachan seumas at idirect.ca
Mon May 16 22:42:44 EDT 2011

On 16/05/11 10:18 PM, Dr. Drang wrote:

> A bit of Kremlinology:

> About a month ago, I tweeted that I was still hoping—perhaps in

> vain—for some sign from inscrutable Mr. Gruber.

> https://twitter.com/#!/drdrang/status/56175149489205248

> He replied with this

> https://twitter.com/#!/gruber/status/56399420446609408

> --

> Dr. Drang

lol

A) The rules produce inconsistent results.

B) That's because you don't understand the rules.

A) But when I apply the rules in certain cases I get nonsensical results.

B) That's because you don't understand how to apply the rules. When you
become one with the rules there is no inconsistency. When all the world
knows _emphasis_ as _emphasis_, only then is there **bold**.