markdown and vim

Christian Sciberras uuf6429 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 13:05:55 EST 2011

Why should I spare it to the whole list? If some guy loves debating Steve
Jobs and Apples,
why am I not allowed to debate something inherently relevant to the list?

MarkDown has been, since its inception, all about SIMPLE TEXT.
If you "shortcuts" make you more productive, it means it has FAILED.

In the end, with the shortcuts, it's like any other regular WYSIWYG, no?
The point behind MarkDown is exactly that, everyone can understand what it
means without highlighting, shortcuts or whatever.

Chris.