and life goes on

Christian Sciberras uuf6429 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 21:35:00 EDT 2011

> Fortunately (for me anyway) markdown "just works".

Yeah, come to think of it, it might be high time I leave.
My implementation of markdown works great, and since my proposals weren't
even replied to once, I doubt I can do anything more here.

Perhaps I could cut down the daily "unintended spam" I'm receiving, which is
getting pretty annoying (did I really need Steve's news from 12 different
sources?).

Cheers,
Chris.