Metadata syntax (was Universal syntax for Markdown)

Sherwood Botsford sgbotsford at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 00:38:46 EDT 2011

Well if your dogs are like mine, they will eat practically anything. Lately
in addition to their kibble they've been catching pocket gophers and mice.
A border collie is much less lovable with 'mouse breath'

Respectfully,

Sherwood of Sherwood's Forests

Sherwood Botsford
Sherwood's Forests -- http://Sherwoods-Forests.com