Spaced text (from Digest)

Boris Le Ninivin boris.leninivin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 08:42:54 EDT 2012

This is not an issue about markdown, but about Apple software. You
should write to Apple developers to ask them why they added some bugs
(seriously, is it supposed to be a FEATURE?!) in their code. If I want a
full stop, I type a full stop. If I want two spaces, I type two spaces.
Oh and while you're at it, ask them to remove all their sh**y DRM they
fancy everywhere in their products.

Btw, there are a LOT of mobile devices that do NOT run on Apple software.

My two cents.