Spaced text (from Digest)

Boris Le Ninivin boris.leninivin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 08:59:37 EDT 2012

Well, while I agree with you that manual new lines are difficult to see
(not in vim, however, you can highlight them easily), and that they
should be considered for replacement by another syntax (maybe the LaTeX
\\); I do not agree that the reasons you mention are good reasons. Even
if you can turn a bug off, it is still a bug, and SHOULD be removed. Do
I want my bootloader to not work by default? No. Same goes for an editor
or anything. I do absolutely NOT agree with the fact that free software
should resolve problems caused by proprietary software; and I think that
we should rather educate the users; teach them that functional design is
MORE important than graphical design, no matter what the ads say.