easiest markdown to PDF conversion

Tue Feb 28 00:00:04 EST 2012

On Feb 27, 2012, at 5:11 PM, Nicole C wrote:

> I'd love to hear everyone's favorite way to convert markdown to PDF. I'm looking for the easiest, most straightforward option.

We all have different ideas about what’s easy or straightforward, but I use `wkhtmltopdf`.

https://code.google.com/p/wkhtmltopdf/

The basic steps (which I have automated in TextMate) are:

1. Convert to HTML
3. Convert to PDF with something like `wkhtmltopdf -t --outline original.html result.pdf`

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>