A better guide to Markdown

Mikkel Bang facebookmannen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 11:40:38 EDT 2012

I just assumed that Markdown, being as big as it is, would have some proper
looking docs that's all. Not necessarily proper to you and me, but to the
entire world population. A document, or a design rather, that tries to find
a common ground. Something universal, of which I believe Google's design is
a perfect example.

I'll pray for a Markdown tutorial that doesn't look like some chick's
tattoo. That doesn't write pages up and pages down about Markdown's history
- but something straight to the point that ordinary people (non-geeks or
whatever) can easily understand.

Mikkel