A better guide to Markdown

Andy Lee aglee at mac.com
Sat Jun 16 12:04:41 EDT 2012

By "guide to Markdown", do you mean a syntax reference? You could link directly to the syntax page rather than the overall general Markdown page:

<http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/syntax>

What do you mean by "Google's design"? Can you post one or more links illustrating what you mean? Are you talking about aesthetics? Usability?

If you expect a particular kind of target audience you may want to write your own guide. For example, if you know 90% of them will just use the very basic features, then you could explain those briefly and point them to Gruber's page for the rest.

--Andy