text/markdown effort in IETF (invite)

Fletcher T. Penney fletcher at fletcherpenney.net
Wed Jul 9 22:01:55 EDT 2014

You appear to be testing MultiMarkdown in standard mode, rather than compatibility mode (`-c`).  If you're going to test against standard Markdown syntax you should use compatibility mode as it disables the additional features that alter the output (e.g. smart typography, anchors on headers, etc.).

When doing this properly, it appears that MMD fails only one test, which I will work on.

FTP

--
Fletcher T. Penney
fletcher at fletcherpenney.net